18630 W. Old Gages Lake Road · Grayslake, IL 60030 · 847-223-0186 ·
The primary goal of Tiny Treasures Preschool is to stimulate each child's love of learning and self-discovery.
We provide a child-centered environment to enhance opportunities for children's problem solving and creative play. Our teachers feel that every child is unique and special.
The curriculum is often adjusted to meet individual needs, including special interests and strengths. At Tiny Treasures Christian Preschool our emphasis is on the development of the whole child, which includes:
- Supporting physical growth: promoting large and small muscle development and providing sensory experiences.
- Nurturing emotional and social growth: encouraging basic trust, autonomy, self-control and guiding respect for self and others.
- Enhancing creativity: exploring self-expressive materials, especially through art, drama, games, dance and movement, and fostering creative play and thought.
- Developing cognitive skills: providing units of study which arouse children's interest and curiosity while teaching basic concepts.
- Encouraging spiritual growth: through the development of spiritual values using Bible stories, songs, poems, prayers and attending Chapel with the pastor.
Follow Us on Facebook
A ministry of Wildwood Presbyterian Church
Home | Programs | Teachers | Resources | Enrollment | Calendars | Curriculum | Parent Handbook | Tuition | Map | Contact Us